Read What Our Customers Have to Say
Customer Service is our priority, but don’t just take our word for it, read some reviews below! You can also ask us for references.
Call Now 02380 238281
Ask us about our free, no obligation house visits
I can’t thank the team enough. I rented out my property in Southampton for 9 months and what I found was awful beyond awful. My cousin contacted Angela and I agreed a price which was extremely fair. I know they worked so hard because they were sweating. They cleared the flat cleaned it fixed things which they did not need to do and to be straight we’re just brilliant I mean it. Massive thank you
Jason H, Southampton (removal of household waste & clean)
Very pleased with the service provided from start to finish. The process was explained fully and we felt we paid a fair price. The collection took place exactly on time to suit us. Removal of house clearance items was carried quickly and efficiently with appropriate paperwork so we were confident we knew where the materials were going. The team were a pleasure to work with.
Jemma, Southampton (removal of household waste)
What lovely people! I am moving house so had a massive clear out and they couldn’t have been lovelier in helping get rid of all of all my rubbish! There was a tiny bit more than I thought but they were ok with that and cleared the whole lot in about an hour, I am so pleased and now I can get on with my move to the New Forest. Definitely would use them again and have recommended them to my friends and family.
Mr Cousins, Southampton (Garage Clearance)
What lovely people! I’m moving house so had a massive clear out and they couldn’t have been lovelier in helping get rid of all of all my rubbish! There was a tiny bit more than I thought but they were ok with that and cleared the whole lot in about an hour, I am so pleased and now I can get on with my move to the New Forest. Definitely would use them again and have recommended them to my friends and family.
Carrie, Southampton (Kitchen & Bathroom rip-out)
Really great work, I phoned them up and they were really friendly and told me that I would only pay for what they took away and ended up being a bit less than I thought so I am happy they did it that way. They were friendly and nice and did it really quick. They left me the paperwork that makes me know they took it properly to a proper place that recycles so I am happy to know this. I have some more stuff in the garden and I will use Sitesolved again.
Mrs J Russell (Partial house & Garden Clearance)
Another excellent job by Site solved. This time for garden waste clearance. As per previous job price was as stated, work and clearing up was a high standard and overall excellent service. It is also a comfort to know that the waste is being signed for and taken by a reputable company and disposed of/recycled in a responsible way.
Mr C (booked on-line)
References Available on Request
Call Southampton’s No.1 House Clearance Team – We Pride Ourselves on Customer Service, Acting Legally & Ethically & Professional Manner
House Clearances Completed
years experience industry experience
diversion from landfill
Customer Service is Important to Us
Reasons to choose SiteSolved:
- We put our customers first
- We are respectful to you & your home
- We act professionally
- We are trusted & reliable
- Willing to go the extra mile
- Transparent & fair at all stages
“Love the flexibility”
- Welcome to SiteSolvedWe provide rubbish removal services for members of the public and businesses alike throughout the South of England. We offer flexible and competitive rates, so whether you have small or large collection, hazardous or non hazardous, give us a callContinue reading “Welcome to SiteSolved”
- Where does my waste go?SiteSolved only uses licensed and audited waste facilities to ensure full compliance at all times. You should always ask where your waste is going and for your copy of the waste transfer note which will have the disposal location andContinue reading “Where does my waste go?”
- Waste Carriers LicenceEvery waste provider has to be certified by the Environment Agency and have a valid waste carriers licence. SiteSolved’s registered number is CBDU350092 you can check all licenced waste providers on the EA website.