SiteSolved offers flexible prices to suit all.
Do you need a house or property clearance? Book a free, no obligation site visit. Or alternatively, send us pictures, a video or just a list of items. We will do all we can to help you.
Call Now 02380 238281
How Our Pricing Works
House clearances/garage clearances can be priced in a few different ways. However the basics are, that we look at volume/weight/type of waste we are collecting. The prices are estimates only, but to help us get the right price for you, provide us with as much information as possible by providing either video, photo’s (whatsapp/email) or maybe a list of items. Call for details.
Call Us Now For Any Questions on 02380 238 281
How We Price – Explained
Full or partial house clearances can be difficult as they tend to have large volumes and will have various different types of waste from fridges & freezers to all types of furniture. We also have to take into consideration the time it will take, as we provide the labour. That is why we ask for as much information as you can provide, so we can give you a fixed price and not by the load or by the cubic yard. When there is only a small amount of waste, it will be priced by the cubic yard.
Why don’t I just get a skip?
Skips are a great option when removing waste and have been the go to solution for many years. They are ideal for heavy loose items such as soil & stone /brick/rubble and builders waste. You will have to do all the work yourself and the items usually found within a household either aren’t allowed to be placed in a skip, (mattresses/fridges) or the shape of a skip does not lend itself to small or large furniture. We also supply all the labour, so from start to finish we do the hard work for you.
Prices below are for smaller loads. If you have a house or property clearance, call us today on o2380 238 281
What can you do to save money?
- Donate what you can to charities
- Ask friends & family if they can make use of your items
- Re-purpose (can this be used for something else?)
- Can you sell items? (Marketplace / Gumtree / eBay)
SiteSolved will advise you on ways to save money. Request a free, no obligation site visit.
What happens to your waste?
SiteSolved does all it can to minimise its impact on the environment and maximise its diversion from landfill. This is done by only using licensed transfer facilities that have made a considerable investment in technology / plant & training. These facilities can achieve recycling figures of over 95%, but we can all do our part in reusing items when we can, either by donating to charities or friends & family.
Call Southampton’s No.1 House Clearance Team – We Pride Ourselves on Customer Service, Acting Legally & Ethically & Professional Manner
Why You’ll Love Us
There is never been a better time to call SiteSolved. We’re ready to help you with your house clearance needs.
- Willing to go the extra mile
- Transparent & Fair
“Love the flexibility”
- Welcome to SiteSolvedWe provide rubbish removal services for members of the public and businesses alike throughout the South of England. We offer flexible and competitive rates, so whether you have small or large collection, hazardous or non hazardous, give us a callContinue reading “Welcome to SiteSolved”
- Where does my waste go?SiteSolved only uses licensed and audited waste facilities to ensure full compliance at all times. You should always ask where your waste is going and for your copy of the waste transfer note which will have the disposal location andContinue reading “Where does my waste go?”
- Waste Carriers LicenceEvery waste provider has to be certified by the Environment Agency and have a valid waste carriers licence. SiteSolved’s registered number is CBDU350092 you can check all licenced waste providers on the EA website.