What paperwork is needed?

For non-hazardous waste, waste transfer documentation is required where there is a transfer between two parties – this is generally a Waste Transfer Note (WTN). Also known as a duty of care note.  For hazardous waste, there must be a Hazardous Consignment Note in place for any movement between two locations.

Leave a Reply

Call Us Now